The ARMEX® SODA WASH Advantage: Process Eliminates: Built up ‘ore dust’, shotcrete, resin, grease and remnants accumulated on equipment engine components, radiators, pumps, and hydraulics, undercarriage and body panels.
ARMEX® Soda Wash is a revolutionary cleaning technology that uses a non-destructive abrasive and eliminates environmentally hazardous chemicals. ARMEX® Soda Wash can be used wet or dry to remove paint, corrosion, biological contaminants, oil, grease, carbon, and many other coatings.
This new technology eliminates toxic cleaning chemicals. It cleans multi-layered surfaces to any level desired and can be used while most machines and processes are in operation. It is a safe, portable, wet (dust suppression) or dry, non-destructive stripping and cleaning process.
- Scoops, Shotcreters, Haul Trucks, Borers, Bolters, Drills, Scissor Trucks, Loaders and other UG Utility Vehicles.
- Remove Grease, Ore Dust and shotcrete from mechanical, hydraulic components, and from those ‘impossible to get-to spots’!
Mining & Industrial Sectors Contract & Shutdown: CLEANING SERVICES
Media Environmental Inc offers professional contract and shutdown cleaning services performed at your facility.
Service and scheduled maintenance programs have been developed to meet the demands and requirement of individual companies.
To meet the demand for specialized equipment and services Media Environmental helps in developing solutions. We are able to design and implement one-off proprietary equipment for our customer’s special needs or projects.
- Underground Equipment Cleaning and Fleet Overhaul (including undercarriages)
- Wash bays Systems – Soda Wash Integration – Training included
- Mine – Mill Maintenance
- Fire Restoration / Prevention
- Structural Steel Surface Preparation